TidyTabs is a tool that allows you to free up your desktop or organize your applications into tabbed groups for easier and quicker access. Ever wanted to have Chrome-style tabs in Windows Explorer, Microsoft Office, or PuTTY? TidyTabs does just that. It integrates nicely with the OS and you will feel like the multi-tab functionality is a core part of Windows. Once TidyTabs is running, it will automatically tab-enable any application. The tab will appear when you hover your mouse over the top left corner of the window. Even if you have different apps open, like Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, you can use TidyTabs to create a single window with each program in its own tab.
- Bring tabs browsing to all of your programs
- Draggable tabs can be easily organized into logically related groups
- Tabs are automatically grouped & placed as you wish the next time you open them
- Can be automatically sorted, so they are always placed the same way & you no longer have to search for them
- Will guess by itself that some window types will never need tabs
- The tabs are hidden automatically when you don't need them so that they don't get in your way
- Every single function of TidyTabs can be configured or disabled
- Be even more productive with keyboard shortcuts
- Tabbed groups created with TidyTabs can easily be snapped, docked & tiled thanks to AquaSnap
- Uses very little memory & nearly no CPU
- Compatible with all Windows version
Softpedia: "Effortlessly organize all the programs under a single tab so that you can access them faster and more efficiently using this intuitive software solution."