Together with CompTIA A+ and Network+, the Security+ certification is one of the must-have foundational certifications for IT professionals. Organizations place a high value on the CompTIA Security+ certification because it focuses on industry-wide information assurance topics, like systems and network security, network infrastructure, access control, assessments and audits, cryptography, and organizational security.
In this course, you will learn how to analyze an enterprise environment and make recommendations for security solutions, including cloud, mobile, and IoT. They’ll also gain a solid understanding and awareness of applicable laws and policies, including principles of governance, and risk and compliance while identifying, analyzing, and responding to security incidents and perceived threats.
4.54/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
IMPORTANT: This course is created for educational purposes and all the information learned should be used when the attacker is authorized.
- Access 78 lectures & 28.75 hours of content 24/7
- Prove your grasp of foundational IT security concepts
- Analyze enterprise environments through a lens that allows you to minimize threats & vulnerabilities
- Show your ability to implement security across network, cloud, mobile, & hybrid environments
- Learn the principles of risk management, regulatory requirements, & legal compliance
- Take appropriate action in response to security incidents
- Build the foundation you need to become a cybersecurity expert