Go language is an open source programming language that was developed at Google to simplify many programming tasks. It's an excellent language to add to your coding repertoire and may help you separate yourself from other programmers of similar ability. In this course, you'll learn the syntax of Go, and how to streamline your programs using Go's efficient functionality.
- Access 34 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Find package documentation in Go
- Learn data types, program structure & functions of the Go language
- Dive into loops, conditional statements, arrays, slices, structures & pointers
- Understand the different reference types & value types
The EDUmobile Academy was founded in 2008 as a bootstrapped initiative of Vishal Lamba, who has been actively involved in the technology space since 1989. They are very passionate about creating courses that have world class standards, and providing heroic support to our community of learners. Every course is created by USA based, technologically qualified mentors, having an absolutely clear diction and command over spoken English. Over the years they've provided guidance and training to a developer community of over 80,000.