Google Cloud Platform (GCP): For Techs [Video]
You save 75%
12 Lessons (5.05h)
- Your First Program
- Introduction to Google Cloud for Techs
- Google Cloud - Introduction to GCP
- Google Cloud IAM - (Identity & Access Management)
- Google Regions & Zones
- Google Cloud - Virtual Machine
- Networking (VPC)
- Google Cloud Load balancer & Autoscaling
- CDN - Content & Delivery Network
- Google Cloud Storage - Cloud SQL
- Cloud Storage – Datastore
- Cloud Storage – Spanner
- Google Cloud Storage - Storage (Store that Gorilla picture!)
Prepare for the Google Cloud Architect Exam with This 5.05-Hour Guide on VPC, CDN, Spanner, & More
4.0/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, Packt has published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
Rajesh P R PandianRajesh works as a Cloud engineer in a Cloud company. This requires him to have experience/expertise in multiple areas. His daily activities make use of his troubleshooting skills for servers (Linux and Windows) and network devices (Cisco, F5 Networks, and Brocade). His company was an early adopter of SDN (Software Defined Networking) solutions and he has been directly involved with this implementation using the VMWare NSX software (and its predecessor - Nicira). He is also called upon to deliver classroom training for other teams in his company. He writes code (Python only) for their Infrastructure for proactive reasons and considers himself an IT enthusiast.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.