Have you ever been to the movies, been blown away by the effects, and thought, "I must
do that"? Well, a great place to start working towards that prestige is with this course. These lessons will teach you how to think like a motion graphics/video effects artist by using After Effects. By course's end, you'll have an excellent foundation working with video effects, that you can use to further your education.
Note: Adobe software not included.
- Access 100 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Discover the After Effects program layout & basics
- Add layer & work w/ transform tools
- Create unique shapes w/ motion
- Use masks & mask animations, 3D layers & animations, & 3D cameras & camera animations
- Work w/ Photoshop & After Effects
- Learn Video FX such as page turns, fractal noise & color correction
- Discover transitions such as linear & radial wipes
- Export for YouTube w/ transparency
- Understand green screen editing in After Effects
Phil Ebiner's passion is inspiring people through online courses. Since 2012, over 200,000 students have taken his online courses. He graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Film and Television Production from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles. Over the past 5 years, he has shot and edited thousands of videos that have played everywhere from the movie screen and television to film festivals and YouTube.